Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to School in 5,4,3,2,

1!
Tomorrow is the first day back to school and I think I am more anxious than the kids. It's the synchronous math course that has me bothered. LOL. I liked the flexibility we had at making our own schedule these past two years. I am not a morning person, actually I have been. I used to work 7am to 3 pm shift. It burned me out. Since we've been homeschooling, I would sleep a little later, make breakfast and have lessons started around 10 am. That's doable.

This synchronous math course is at 8 am. That means I need to get up earlier to make a healthy breakfast so that she can think straight. Math hasn't been her strongest subject. She is doing much better now in this school though.

I am excited too. Two of my children will have the same teacher from last year. My youngest will have the same teacher for the past three years. I feel really good about that. She knows us pretty well. We all feel comfortable and that is very important for my baby.

All around, we will have a busy year. There will be a lot to get used to with my oldest but it should be great. The teachers at PAVCS are wonderful. I love cyber schooling. It is a great option for homeschooling parents. Some of us enjoy having the support the teachers and the school offer. I know I do. This will be an awesome school year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment