Sunday, August 23, 2009

Get ya mind right!

I have to laugh at the effort some folks put into ruining a good thing. It's sad, really. There are folks who can't allow themselves to see others happy. It's too much to bear, even if they, themselves are claiming to be content.

To that I say, Leave me be. If you're not working with me, you're working against me. I don't need the unnecessary drama.

In the grand scheme of things, you only serve as a passing headache. At the end of the day, you're gone as if you never existed. You're meaningless and irrelevant, to me.

I try my best to treat everyone with love and hope that the people I meet in my travels have good intentions. More often than not, I find that I am wrong. That's okay though. Without the occasional stalker, wannabe and clone, I would never elevate to being a better me. Honestly, all the idiotic b.s. they try to pull only serves to make me stronger in my faith and in my love for myself and my family.

Silly them. They only make themselves look bad.

Life doth truly go on....

No comments:

Post a Comment