Monday, January 17, 2011

Stripped of my nature? WHY?

I'm not sure how I feel about this whole new zodiac sign phenomenon. I understand astronomers have known this for generations and it has everything to do with the Earth's position in relation to the sun. So be it. I'm not be on horoscopes but I am a believer in astrology and how it affects personality and human traits.

So what does this mean for me. My birthday is December 28th and I have been proud to say I'm a Capricorn...until now. In the past few days, it's been revealed that I am now a Sagittarius. I am wondering if that means I should expect changes in my personality. I've been told it will be a gradual change and it may affect later generations, many years from now,

What does everyone else think? Where do you fit in? Has your zodiac sign changed?

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

No comments:

Post a Comment