Monday, February 28, 2011

My only enemy...

...is inside of me. I live by those words. I am constantly demanding myself to be better. I strive to be a better me, in any way that I can.

I am definitely not a resolution type of person but I am challenging myself once again to give up sodas. In a effort to do so, I have committed myself to a rule. The next time I have a carbonated drink, it has to be made in a Soda Stream

I very obviously don't own one as of yet. So what does this mean for me? Well, I am challenging myself to either win or find a way to afford this wonderful system.

I know, I set myself up for possible failure but, I have to find a way to make it work. I am not allowing myself to ask anyone to purchase it for me, or receive it as a gift. This is totally on me.

I am putting the pressure on and I am up for this! We will see how it all works out.

Wish me luck! I'll keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment