Monday, March 21, 2011

Manic Monday

It's another Manic Monday. I have a very busy week ahead, yet again. I should say, this has been a very hectic month. I am hoping everyone else's days have been more exciting and prosperous than mine. I just want some sanity as my light at the end of the tunnel. LOL.

Sending more well wishes to the people of Japan.

This whole Fukushima 50 ordeal has such implications on the families involved. A group of 50 retired and middle aged power plant workers have gone into the plant to try to stop the leaks. They chose to do so because they have already lived their lives and want the younger workers, who have not yet had families or have young families to have the opportunity to live on. I think it's very noble of those who essentially, are giving their lives so that the younger generation will be spared. It is also sorrowful to think of the families they may be leaving behind.

It seems in some instances, everyone suffers.

All I can do from where I sit is pray and hope for the least amount of damage. I also hope that these honorable men do not suffer in vain.

Have a great week friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment