Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Play catch up?

It has been a while since I've posted. Needless to say, it's not that my life is boring, I just haven't had time to slow down and put my thoughts into words.

School is back in session and everyone knows that takes the bulk of my attention.
On a stranger note, I received a call the other day from a random ex associate. I m bored with these people's antics. I've invited them to take this issue where it needs to be settled but they insist on playing childish games. I move forward.

I am the proud parent of a 9 year-old. She is no longer my little baby (hasn't been for awhile) and I am not a happy camper. Yes, I'm all for the growing up but I already miss that sweet, chubby faced baby I used to hold in my arms. LOL! I'm a basket case.

Contests have been slowing down, I noticed. It may just be that I am not interested in every little thing. That is fine. It will pick up again soon & that takes up a good deal of my time and attention as well.

The people in my life are doing well, doing okay or on the verge of who knows what on a daily basis. I pray for strength and enlightenment in these trying times.

That's all the info I am willing to share for now. Till next time, take care friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment