Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Open letter to a stalker


I knew from the moment we met, you did not like me. It was a loathing that came from a deep, dark place. It didn't show in your expression but, I could feel it. I never let it bother me though, I never let you bother me.

You went out of your way to make others think we were friends. I never lied. I couldn't. I knew more than I needed to know about you, not from what you said, not at all. Your actions showed your true intentions. Your transparency said it all.

I don't understand how you can hold on for so long to something so negative. I never held you as anything important to my life. I never valued your existence, yet you seem to be still holding on to me. Why is that? What is it about me that would possess you to want to hold on?

After all the ish we've surpassed, I don't hate you. I don't have it in my soul to feel anything for you. I hope you grow stronger and your family gets you the help you need. I hope you find peace.
I've got mine.

2 comments:

  1. dang...not a stalker. why do you have a stalker? i mean i know you're awesome and all but crazy ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same one from the past few years. I thought she moved on but pop, she arises again. I used to feel sorry for her but now, I just can't. Maybe she can find peace...

    ReplyDelete