Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Wish List Meme

http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

My wish is for us all to be happy, healthy and together.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?

We awaken, eat a healthy breakfast and watch holiday cartoons and movies all day.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

For myself, I would ask that my children have all that they want and need. I'm a stay at home mom so sometimes they have to go without non necessities. It would be nice to totally indulge just once. I love seeing my children happy.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

We spend special time doing things together. Macy's has a Christmas light show and a Dicken's village exhibit we check out every year. It never seems to get old.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

Growing up, we played Monopoly, UNO, Life, Clue and Operation. I also loved Hungry, Hungry Hippos when I was young.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

A tradition I hold dearly is having the whole family over for a turkey dinner and passing out practical,inexpensive gifts to all that attend.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?

If we could be anywhere for Christmas, I would love to visit Walt Disney World. As of yet, we have not been and I think it would be an enjoyable experience.

8. Check out GameStop link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10 and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

Kinect, A Nintendo DSI and a Play Station 3 are the top three items on my Wish List! I am really hoping to make that happen for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment